With this feature, you can set props, brushes, shapes, and text as a 'map decoration'. This will place it above all objects including 'above wall' objects and tokens allowing you to detail and decorate your whatever needs you have.
Map Decoration - Enables/Disables this feature for the selected object. Enabling this feature will disable the option 'above walls' as a map decoration appears above all objects.
Map decoration properties
Objects with active map decoration flag will:
- always be rendered on top
- are not affected by dynamic lighting (ambient, light sources & shadows)
- are not being displayed in player views
- you can toggle their visibility on export via the export view options
Export Option:Show Map Decorations
- This new export feature allows you quickly hide or show map
decorations so you don't have to manually hide/unhide them before making
a second export of your map.